Wednesday, August 28, 2013

20 Random Facts

It comes to a time when I have finished my exam at 12.10pm today and suddenly feel that there is no motivation for me to do anything. Everything becomes slow and boring when compared to the amount of time I had to grasp for dear life for the past four days to study and cram as much information into my head. I had never checked Facebook so frequently, like 20 times today (I didn't count but heck, it felt like that number), and Instagram on my phone which is probably the reason why my battery was critically low when I am only at Buona Vista MRT station.

So let's cut to the chase and post 20 random (and seemingly disgusting and boring) facts about me!

  1. I still have my 臭臭 (baby bolster) with me and my dearest threatens that it would disappear on the day of wedding because it will NEVER be a part of my dowry
  2. I like painting short finger nails; short like just-cut that type of short
  3. The age gap between me and my siblings are 10, 13, 15 years old
  4. I had bad luck with red since young like tripping over at Pulau Ubin while wearing a red dress when I was five and my red-and-white striped heels broke on the first day I wore it to town
  5. If you aren't really close with me, don't trust me with your secrets because I will either a) forget it or b) tell everyone else so that at least I can remember
  6. Liking to blue colours was acquired from young because there was always blue and pink options for me and my cousin but she was quicker and fiercer (although one year younger than me) and I was left with the (then ugly) blue coloured dress
  7. I can't sing for nuts
  8. I can't take artistic photos for nuts
  9. I LOVE PIKACHU
  10. Spamming and "liking" wedding photos on Facebook is my trait
  11. I have the bestest best and loving boyfriend even if he isn't 1.80 m, dark and lean
  12. I remember people's names and faces from school when they don't even know who the heck am I
  13. I used to aspire to be a gynae because delivering baby is such a great job
  14. I used to hate people who use "YOLO" but I'm alright with it when using at hilarious and appropriate situations
  15. I hate people calling me "EH!" when they clearly know my name
  16. My biggest attempt in being a daredevil was the Cyclone rollercoaster in USS
  17. My age gap between me and my dad was so big that during primary school, my classmate asked me if my grandpa was coming to fetch me
  18. My first handphone was back in Secondary 1 which was a Panasonic flip phone with INFRARED (yes, you heard it; no bluetooth) function for file transfer
  19. My jokes aren't suitable for everyone
  20. Once you are the target of the group, be wary that my words will drip with sarcasm
After reading so much, some of you probably hate me now. Go ahead and click the "X" button and erase me from your memory because YOLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment